We are looking for Molding Assembler.
In this role, you will report to the Manufacturing Manager and provide a full range of day-to-day molding responsibilities to support the company as a productive team member. The molding assembler will operate machinery that models the parts which will be used in various cable assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Reads and follows DC Electronics assembly instruction sheets.
● Set up the machine according to the assembly instruction sheets.
● Perform In-process inspection at each step in the molding process
● Account for mold tooling at the end of each process, returning it to proper storage
● Follow all safety precautions, turning off machines any time operator is not using it.
● Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policy.
● Understanding and adherence to the Safety Codes of manufacturing.
● To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● High school diploma or up to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Prolonged sitting and standing
● May be required to lift to 50 pounds.
● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.