We are looking for Quality Control Inspector. Join our expanding team and be in the exciting epicenter of the technological revolution, Silicon Valley.
Works under close supervision; conducts variety of tests on assemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specifications and documents the findings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Tests functional performance of assemblies, and parts under specified conditions.
● Ensure assemblies are built to specifications and that assembly instructions are completed at production sections.
● Verifies parts used are correct to BOM and Print.
● Inspectors will ensure the drawings are adequate to use and that any red lining have the appropriate authorization and approvals with date.
● Perform OBA (Out of Box Audits), when required.
● When needed back up In-Process and Receiving Quality Inspector positions.
● Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policy.
● Maintains reliable and regular work attendance.
● Understanding and adherence to the Safety Codes of manufacturing.
● To accept / reject assemblies based on prints, specifications, workmanship standards through inspection & test.
● To create NCR’s per the documented procedures / work instructions.
● To complete FAI inspections & reporting.
● Technical experience in reading blue prints and wiring schematics. Performing electrical tests on electro-mechanical assemblies and subcomponents. Competent with the various industry standards – IPC610, IPC620, J-STD, ISO 9000, GMP, KAIZEN, 5S.
● High School or GED; Minimum 3 years’ experience in electrical manufacturing field.
● Basic English comprehension and reading skills.
● Basic Math skills.
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, grip, handle, or feel.
● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
● May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.