We are looking for Receiving Quality Inspector.
This position inspects all incoming parts used in the manufacturing process and either releases them for kitting or rejects them and returns to the vendor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Inspect all incoming parts used in the manufacturing process for correct part and for quality of individual parts.
● Create Inspection folder for new parts which include part specifications, a History of Receiving form and a copy of the packing slip.
● If acceptable, stamp and release to production.
● If unacceptable, produce an NCR form and notify purchasing department. After paperwork complete, send on to shipping.
● To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Able to read and interpret drawings and assembly instructions.
● Able to identify the different components on the Bill of Material.
● Able to read and understand manufacturers’ catalogues.
● Properly complete all necessary documentation.
● Understand ISO procedures and work instructions.